11/24/2019
I’m sorry that we’re not on the same page tonight, but this week is hard for me. I’m typing like you right now. Two fingers.
Anyway, I’m gonna be alone for the holidays. It sucks. It hurts a lot, especially knowing that I’m the one who made the choices that cause me to be alone.
No worries. I just need to listen to music. I hope you understand. I love you more than anything.
Anyway, I’m gonna be alone for the holidays. It sucks. It hurts a lot, especially knowing that I’m the one who made the choices that cause me to be alone.
No worries. I just need to listen to music. I hope you understand. I love you more than anything.
728 pm. I wish I could tell you all the things I'm feeling but my mind is a clusterfuck right now. The one thing that is always clear is that I love you and I want to be with you forever. You kinda hit the nail on the head when you told me to go to Arizona, but I'm not leaving you. I love you too much.
Comments
Post a Comment