2019/11/13
Dear Nate,
I haven't written here in a while because you found out about it. I don't want my thoughts to be influenced by that. You haven't brought it up in a bit, so here I am.
We need to curb our drinking, DURING THE WEEK. I 100% understand where you're coming from as it relates to relaxing after work, BUT this is not healthy.
I want to be healthy with you and we've talked about this. We want the same things.
Right now you're in bed, rightfully so. It's 10:22 p.m. and I've been the one harping on you about our bedtime, but this is not about that.
I LOVE talking about work with you, but you're right (even though that's not what you said last night), we do need to talk about things. When either one of us says that, it doesn't mean anything is wrong. It just means, we both see the need to tweak things. One of the many reasons we're so good together.
That's why I tried to bring some comedy into the game tonight, but baby I could tell you weren't there. I wish there was something I could do for you to understand how valuable you are to WHOT, so you didn't feel like you had to worry, but it's evident that's not going to happen.
In the meantime, I'll be here for you (insert Bon Jovi "I'll be there for you" lyrics)....actually, that's legit how I feel. Those lyrics. There are many other lyrics that fit the bill with how much I love you.
Look. It's 10:28 p.m. now. You're sleeping. I have a picture to insert here. I need to be in bed sleeping with you. Nowhere else I'd rather be. It's funny because I kinda feel like I hear the wrong answer buzzer of America Says on the TV as I type.
That's our Saturday morning thing and apparently it comes on during weeknights, too. The cold weather might be the thing for us. I like how less I'm drinking and smoking. A year ago, things were way different. SAD.
Yeah, I like to play a few of my games here and there and recently there was a major release, but overall, I shut that shit down for you because I love you so much and I enjoy every waking moment with you.
What we both have to realize is that THIS --- US --- It's real and nothing's gonna stop us.
Let's just be happy together, love.
I love you so much, Nathan. Gnite. Sweet dreams and I'm not going anywhere.
You're THE ONE. FOREVER.
I haven't written here in a while because you found out about it. I don't want my thoughts to be influenced by that. You haven't brought it up in a bit, so here I am.
We need to curb our drinking, DURING THE WEEK. I 100% understand where you're coming from as it relates to relaxing after work, BUT this is not healthy.
I want to be healthy with you and we've talked about this. We want the same things.
Right now you're in bed, rightfully so. It's 10:22 p.m. and I've been the one harping on you about our bedtime, but this is not about that.
I LOVE talking about work with you, but you're right (even though that's not what you said last night), we do need to talk about things. When either one of us says that, it doesn't mean anything is wrong. It just means, we both see the need to tweak things. One of the many reasons we're so good together.
That's why I tried to bring some comedy into the game tonight, but baby I could tell you weren't there. I wish there was something I could do for you to understand how valuable you are to WHOT, so you didn't feel like you had to worry, but it's evident that's not going to happen.
In the meantime, I'll be here for you (insert Bon Jovi "I'll be there for you" lyrics)....actually, that's legit how I feel. Those lyrics. There are many other lyrics that fit the bill with how much I love you.
Look. It's 10:28 p.m. now. You're sleeping. I have a picture to insert here. I need to be in bed sleeping with you. Nowhere else I'd rather be. It's funny because I kinda feel like I hear the wrong answer buzzer of America Says on the TV as I type.
That's our Saturday morning thing and apparently it comes on during weeknights, too. The cold weather might be the thing for us. I like how less I'm drinking and smoking. A year ago, things were way different. SAD.
Yeah, I like to play a few of my games here and there and recently there was a major release, but overall, I shut that shit down for you because I love you so much and I enjoy every waking moment with you.
What we both have to realize is that THIS --- US --- It's real and nothing's gonna stop us.
Let's just be happy together, love.
I love you so much, Nathan. Gnite. Sweet dreams and I'm not going anywhere.
You're THE ONE. FOREVER.
Comments
Post a Comment