Day 412

Dear Nate,

It was nice to spend a Sunday with you. I love being with you.

You did football. I did food. I love making sure you have all the foods. It's important to me.

I'm sorry that I got so high, but it felt good, so thank you. I need that sometimes.

I remember a few thoughts I had that cracked me up.

      1. "On scale of one to two, how hungry are you?"

      2. I wondered how I write when I'm high.

I wish I wouldn't have fallen asleep so early and I wish I had prepared the food I made for you before I went to sleep. I'm glad you ate it, but I'm afraid it wasn't up to par.

I woke up in the middle of the night and realized you weren't there. I tried to wake you up to come to bed, but you didn't come. I woke up again to try to get you to come. No go. Eventually you came to bed, but it felt like (don't tell me what time it was) it was only an hour or less before it was time to wake up.

I just want to sleep in with you during the week one day. We plan a day off and we just lay, make love, watch tv/movies, nap, make love. It's coming and I can't wait.

This post is not up to par because I'm typing it a day later. I'm going to try to post every night before we go to sleep. Don't ask me what I'm doing when I'm posting. Just know so that one day soon you can read this and realize how much I love you baby.

Gnite.

Popular Posts