Day 413

Dear Nate,

It's Monday. You know what that means. Back to work.

I thought we started out the day well. When I woke up in the middle of the night overnight and realized you weren't there, I changed my alarm from 6:30 a.m. to 6:15 a.m. Of course, there were three five minute snoozes that ensued after my 6:15 a.m. alarm. We both made it to work on time. WOOT!

You made a comment about changing my snooze duration from 5 minutes to 10 minutes. I did it. Wait, I think I did it. Did I do it? Stand by. Let me check. Meanwhile, you're "sawing logs" aka snoring. That doesn't sound right, but I remember it....maybe you said cutting logs in a previous text.

Don't worry about it, but please know that the text messages you deleted meant so much to me because I worried every day if you would be mine to love forever. Now I don't have the text messages, but I have something better. YOU IRL!! I couldn't ask for anything more.

Oh, I did change my snooze length earlier today, BUT I also changed the alarm to 6 a.m. You're gonna love me for it tomorrow, I promise. Will I love me for it? That's another story.

Speaking of tomorrow, I'm excited to go work out with you. Holy hell, I'm on a tangent. Off the mutha fuckin' grid. I hope we do it because we need to get healthy together, but you have to know that I 100% love everything about you from head-to-toe, inside and out. Everything about you is perfect for me. PERFECT.

Anyway, today at work was good, I thought....aside from the fact that it was meeting after meeting after meeting and I got nothing done. I'm sure you feel the same.

I really want to spare you the lunch funds, but like you said tonight, I would rather be out of the building with you. We can kind of try to find a happy medium. This week will be okay, but I got to thinking and at some point it's gonna be cold as a mo-fo, so how will we manage to eat off site without spending extra money? Note to self: THERMOS for soup. I'll figure it out. Don't you worry, baby!

I'm glad we got out of there for a few minutes at lunch. I got my kisses. It's funny that your idea for the name of the food truck is You Make Me Melt because you literally make me melt. "YMMM".

I thought today was good at work, but when we got home you expressed your concerns again.

I wish there was something I could do to prove my love for you. I know you say it's not my issue, but it is. If I lose you, I'm done. You're what I've been looking for my entire life. I found you when I was 39.

What I've done in my past is my past (other than the part of my past that began 413 days ago when I met you, as Nathan....not Nate). My present and my future is always YOU!! We're both on the same page as far as new kids go....IT'S NOT HAPPENING, but I'm totally down to be involved in Lauryn's, Travis's and Tyler's lives as the cards will fall. I just hope to GOD that none of them dislike me.

I think I've got an IN with Tyler. I can see Lauryn being like back off from my Dad, bitch. As far as Travis is concerned, muddy waters. Not sure. I need some intel, boo.

Okay, I'm rambling. It's 10:04 p.m. Past bedtime. You're already sleeping. You need sleep. You need days off, too. You've got a lot going on all over the place. Baby, I need you to put YOU first.

We'll get there. I'm coming to bed.

I love you, angel! Please don't ever leave me.

Popular Posts