Day 414

Dear Nate,

We're sitting at the dining room table together. You're working. I'm typing this while half ass listening to some girl stream Planet Zoo, the game that I was hyped to be released today.

The past couple of days at work have been rough and hell it's only Tuesday. I would like to play my game, but to be honest I've gotten used to someone actually paying attention to me and I love it. It's not just any attention. We spend good time together. I have to admit, it is overwhelming at times coming from a "relationship" where I sat alone pretty much every night and played video games. That's not what I wanted to do. I can save my gaming for when you're with Lauryn.

Right now I'm BEAT. I'm tired, I feel weak, my blood pressure is likely very high, but I also need to make dinner. I want to make dinner because it's that damn gnocchi that you scarfed down in the middle of the night last week. At least you like my food.

Food. You know me and food. It's important to me and the fact that you'll eat nearly anything is high up there on the list.

Back to work. I think there's hope, but I'm 99% burnt out. Grilled cheese baby. Grilled. Muthafuckin. Cheese.

I really need your help at work. I know you've got bigger fish to fry, but you're the only person I trust. I'm really down about work right now. I feel 100% defeated. I can't even look at work right now and that's only detrimenting me. I fear I will let Kubota down.

At the end of the day no matter what happens, I have you and that makes me happy!

I'm sorry this post is so short. I may have some things to add tomorrow, but I'm toast tonight.

P.S. I love you.

Comments

Popular Posts