Dinner

I'm sorry you think it's time for me to call it a night. You chose to work. I did the dishes, which we were supposed to do together. No biggie, but I don't think you understand the effort I put forth to feed us. Grocery shopping online is not nothing. I'm protecting us from going out. Be glad it's an option. I also make sure you have what you need to go to work as far as food is concerned. Then, while you worked i made dinner and regardless of how long it takes, I put forth the effort that not only do you so seldomly recognize, but most times you fall asleep. Fine. I adjusted my schedule to make dinner earlier. You still fell asleep. No matter what I'm still taking time to something for you. Then you tell me it's time to shut it off. What about me time? When do I get that? Do you even understand??? 

Comments

Popular Posts